Woodside has released its Fiscal Year 2015 results.
Woodside's Low LNG Costs
Friday, February 19, 2016
In keeping with its peers, Woodside demonstrates a substantive reduction in its business costs. As illustrated in the following graph, Woodside shows long-term sustainability and the robustness of its LNG gas business in an environment of low energy prices with production and other costs totaling US$11/boe in FY15. A similar economic strength we highlighted in our blog in December when looking at BHP's Copper business.
Source: Woodside Investor Presentation
- Australia supports cross-jurisdiction fintech regulatory environment
- Looming domestic gas shortfall
- Negative interest rates drive demand for gold
- Australia’s largest LNG project Gorgon commences production
- Helmsec congratulates Genex Power on obtaining Qld Govt. prescribed project status
- Nickel Market in severe stress with 60+% production at loss
- Helmsec Congratulates PrimaryMarkets on a Successful Launch
- Iron Ore; FMG shows pathway to sustainable low cost production
- Looming Long-Term Supply Shortages for Commodities
- Exxon unable to fulfil Reserve Replacement