Genex’s pumped storage hydro and solar projects have moved a step closer with the Queensland Government under its state development laws declaring the project to be a prescribed project.
Helmsec congratulates Genex Power on obtaining Qld Govt. prescribed project status
Friday, March 04, 2016
By utilising redundant mining assets, Genex is creating the world’s first large scale energy project by capitalising on pre-existing infrastructure and mitigating significant construction costs.
Current design is for a 330MW hydropower plant and a 150MW solar PV array.
More information on Genex can be read here.
- Australia supports cross-jurisdiction fintech regulatory environment
- Looming domestic gas shortfall
- Negative interest rates drive demand for gold
- Australia’s largest LNG project Gorgon commences production
- Helmsec congratulates Genex Power on obtaining Qld Govt. prescribed project status
- Nickel Market in severe stress with 60+% production at loss
- Helmsec Congratulates PrimaryMarkets on a Successful Launch
- Iron Ore; FMG shows pathway to sustainable low cost production
- Looming Long-Term Supply Shortages for Commodities
- Exxon unable to fulfil Reserve Replacement