BHP is currently road showing its Copper business.
BHP's Copper Assets Undergo Productivity Improvements
Friday, December 04, 2015
A business unit that contributes circa a quarter of BHP’s EBIT with a historic ROA of circa 20%. These are world class long life copper assets undergoing sustained productivity improvements with targeted cash costs of US$1.08/lb by FY17.
- Australia supports cross-jurisdiction fintech regulatory environment
- Looming domestic gas shortfall
- Negative interest rates drive demand for gold
- Australia’s largest LNG project Gorgon commences production
- Helmsec congratulates Genex Power on obtaining Qld Govt. prescribed project status
- Nickel Market in severe stress with 60+% production at loss
- Helmsec Congratulates PrimaryMarkets on a Successful Launch
- Iron Ore; FMG shows pathway to sustainable low cost production
- Looming Long-Term Supply Shortages for Commodities
- Exxon unable to fulfil Reserve Replacement